Corruption and Bribery Prevention for SFC Licenced Persons in Hong Kong
This Corruption and Bribery Prevention training course is designed for persons that work in Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) licensed firms and require core CPT hours from the SFC.
- Understand the background to Corruption and Bribery Prevention rules and regulations in the financial system.
- Understand the Corruption and Bribery Prevention rules and regulations in firms in Hong Kong.
- Understand the procedures for reporting an offence relating to Corruption and Bribery and the penalties subjects are liable to.
- Understand key financial guidelines to support Corruption and Bribery Prevention.
- Understand how to identify corruption risks and how to prevent malpractices from occurring.
You will earn 1 CPT hour upon completion.
After purchasing this course a link will be sent to your email address directing you to the course shortly (should be within an hour) . Should you encounter any issues please email email@example.com