Ethical Behaviour for Banks in Hong Kong
This Ethical Behaviour training course is designed for persons that work in banks in Hong Kong.
- Understand how to use ethical decision-making models to help resolve issues.
- Understand the role of management to create a strong ethical culture and uphold ethical attitudes.
- Understand the relationship between compliance and ethics including codes of conduct and enforcement.
- Understand how internal control systems can be used to maintain staff integrity.
- Understand how to detect possible corruption and malpractice in banks by staff or customers.
After purchasing this course a link will be sent to your email address directing you to the course shortly (should be within an hour) . Should you encounter any issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org